• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I'm Baffled....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onward

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
2,937
Reaction score
47
I snapped up a what has turned out to be a fairly high traffic site 8000+ hits/month....the name is ugobike(.)com . It looks like there was a bike shop on there before...I thoght putting Bike type relevant ads would make some good money....nothing though not but 3-4 clicks out of 8k uniques!

A dnf member suggested I try to put italian ads on as there seems to be a .it site ....that has not proven to do the trick either.

Does anyone have any other suggestions as what I should try as it really is a shame to waste 8000+ uniques.

Thanks for any input!
 
Ask and you shall recieve! Put up a poll or a submit box so the people who are visiting let you know.

A lot might be from spiders, as I have had this happen as well, but if they are people, the suggest box or poll works well.
 
Ask and you shall recieve! Put up a poll or a submit box so the people who are visiting let you know.

A lot might be from spiders, as I have had this happen as well, but if they are people, the suggest box or poll works well.

Thanks. That is a great idea...does anyone know if any of the parking companies offer something like this?
 
Thanks. That is a great idea...does anyone know if any of the parking companies offer something like this?

I'd be happy to create you an alternative parking page which you can use to gather statistics and provide you with an analysis after 30 days. Info.
 
point it to porn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom