• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I'm So Depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

foundrstack

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,376
Reaction score
354
I failed to backorder HyperLinks.us

:( Would have made a great addition.
 
It is a sad day indeed Tia...

Hope your eBay sales put some cheer back into your life.
 
what did you use to backorder?
 
Seen at a forum: "Last week I thought HTML was short for hotmail...."

lol... that should make you cheer up :P

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom