• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Image Uploading site doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooljeba

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
Hello ppl,

I have a Image Uploading site but sometimes ppl also upload porn there. I am running Adsense on the site so my doubt it is it against the Adsense TOS.
If yes then I must delete those images ??

Thanks
..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
thanks for the suggestion biggedon. I have deleted them. How about sites like Imageshack where thousands of Images are uploaded daily?

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
Your ads arent displayed directly on the images? Google cannot control what you host.
 
I think Google ads should not appear if it detects any illegal content. That way webmasters need not stress themselves :|


..:: peace ::..
jeba
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom