• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Impressive CTR

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real question is, where is it parked at? :-D
 
under the New klickerz interface
 
How is Klickerz working for you? Please share some experiences with them, under the current clouds of Sedo's frustrating PPC fall.
 
i am really impressed with their CTR
they uses skenzo feed and most of my names have CTR of 50%+
same names in sedo never got 25%+ CTR.
if ur traffic mostly comes from English Speaking region, then skenzo feed is one of the best
 
I moved about 40 domains to Klickerz based on good traffic but low RPM and Klickerz offer of 90% revenue share. It doesn't improve all of them, but I have been very happy with the results of the group as a whole. My total revenue for the group went up somewhere in the range of 50% I believe.

You have to be willing to accept slower payouts. I received Septembers payout just now in mid November.
 
Anyone had any experience parking ccTLD names there?
 
i tried some cctlds with them. Their templates are not geotargetted so u might have a hard time monitizing them.
 
Interesting, I had never heard of them... I applied yesterday and got my acceptance today so will give them a shot
 
You can also get Skenzo feeds through TrafficClub
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom