• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Income domains Future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit$

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
870
Reaction score
0
I always been wondering since there is more and more people getting on the internet each day will domain names making revenue sell at a cheaper rate than 12 months? Since there will be alot more domains making revenue say in about 2-3 years. The more the quanity the less the price arent I right? I think the rate of months of sell domains should go down since there is more and more people coming on the internet for the first time and are going to domains and clicking things. Limit$

Skys The Limit$:approve:
 
That is the most backwards logic I have seen.

As more people get on the internet traffic will grow, astraffic grows so will revenue.

The only thing that could stop rising ppc is clickfraud.

-=DCG=-
 
Oh... Well least we know buying names now will do us good in the future. :)
 
PPC is ultimately based on conversion anyway (to the one paying for the clicks), so if click fraud gets out of control then people will just switch to more Affiliate Program types of deals.

Also, one of the most insane things I have ever seen is people buying and selling names based on months revenue. If the traffic is legit it should be at least 10 years. I guess there are people who sell legitimate type-in traffic for one year's worth of revenue, but I can't see it how it happens. No sane business man would ever sell revenue names at these numbers....ever.

PPC is just a small piece of the value of a name.....if a name is doing well with PPC it almost goes without saying that the value would explode by developing the name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom