• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.info domains not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2006
Messages
438
Reaction score
0
There are .info issues going around.

I can not browse any .info domains and haven't been able to do so today. I have heard this from numerous people today, some can and others can not - anyone know what is going on?

I am losing business because of this!
 
I can. I see you miniplayer.info site without problem.
 
Shows fine over here... Location: Ma. United States
 
really that is so strange...
thanks for the posts, I'm just losing Chicago business!

Chicago, IL no .info's are working
 
I never see nothing like that, it's very strange indeed.

I still can access your site without problems.
 
Must be an ISP issue
 
in Canada i can see your site fine.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom