• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

ingenio.com --- leading the way in pay-per-call advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely interested to hear what people think of this also. I have been following this technology for a while now but haven't had the need to use it. Depending on how it works out I could definitely start doing some phone related ads too. :-)

What I want to know is if you have to pay the same whether they listen to your whole message or not.
 
Right now I am not sure how lucrative this will be. In 1-4 years I think it will be a large form of online advertisements.
 
xnx - sentence structure please!

I've used voicestar in the past and loved it. Great interface and nice service.
 
Noprob GMAC I just won't share info
 
just busting your chops, i read your post 4 times and still couldn't figure it out.
 
they don't share much info regarding the pricing structure and other important specifics... what i would like to see all this advertising companies including yahoo and google is to setup live chat/support just like ebay has. it would boost business up big time!
 
Ok there was a vc funded comapny called KEEN www.keen.com. THey were set up to get live advice, anyone could be an adviser. The areas that did the best were astrology and phone sex. So Keen split up into three sites:
Keen.com for astrology, NiteFlirt.com for Phone sex, and Ingenio for professional services like; computers and accounting and fitness.

I did not see the paypercall aspect I only know the live advice. Where you join and create a listing, you can also have a recorded listing which means instead of someone paying $2 a minute to talk to you on the phone, they are charged maybe $1 a minute and you give them advice on a recorded message. Ingenio gets 50 % and you get 50 %was the payout. SO $1 a minute -.20 connection fee leaves .80, you get .40 a minute so if you have a recorded message for 5 minutes you get $2 per call.

EBay for years has been a rumored buyer of KEEN but they did not want the adult side, so it was separated into NiteFlirt.

Right now you could set up a recorded listing about domains on your site, it would direct the person to Ingenio where they have to sign up first and then hear your advice on DOMAINS for example. KEEN and NiteFlirt have affiliate programs too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom