• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Interesting day... Can people still drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. DeletedMr. Deleted is verified member.

DNForum Mod
DNF Moderator
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
4,465
Reaction score
732
I went to another town today with my daughters cause the one has to go to therapy, and half way there, we saw a guy had drove his truck with a lifestock trailer into a house, and then when we were going home, a lady had hit her car sideways to the drivers side up against the Drug Mart store building.
 
Wow, I do not know...maybe they should be percribed some driving glasses. I hope the people were okay though.
 
never mind the people..... was the truck ok ?

( in jest )
 
never mind the people..... was the truck ok ?

( in jest )

well not sure about the truck, but those people had a new garage door, and not on the side of the garage that thier OLD garage door was either!
 
Dunno, maybe they should have their eyes re calibrated
 
Most likely...lol

(I can joke, just don't like the defense of em)
 
They were all probably on drugs.


I think there will be many more wacky accidents with the big increase in diabetes, diabetics after 5 or 6 years cant feel there sugar going low and just pass out or become deilerious I forgot the statistics but think its around 20 million in US
 
There is an enormous obesity rate in America, and individuals are ultimately to blame, but the food here is horrendous.

Do you know that 1 public school meal can have 900 calories...that is way too insane. 900 calories for little 1st graders, that is like the amount they should have in one day, actually more. I know when I stopped eating that crap I got more energy. As well as McDonalds and fast food in America. My God there is so much fat, calories and sodium in one thing. Morgan Spurlock the test subject and director of Supersize me went from perfectly healthy to on the verge of having liver failure. It's a pretty damned good documentary. There are healthier alternatives to public school lunches as well and...they are infact a bit cheaper than the hormone pumped fat and salt filled foods that are served. The stuff they give out is the same issued to prisoners. (Except prison food is labeled with caused cancer in rats which is true, my uncle a prison guard told me about it, he then didn't want to try the stuff.)
It is the lobbyists in the whitehouse who wanted the cheeseburger bill to pass and got it to pass, plus they supply schools with the food . The source in child obesity is due money corruption in America. We would pay less money for healthier stuff and America could become less hormone induced. I hope a bill comes out regulating the amount of fat in aspecific item. There are 30 Grams of fat in a large fry alone, 30 grams of fat in a big mac which totals to 60 grams which is 100% of the daily intake for adults...the max intake. 1.5G of transfats in big macs and 8 grams in fries...totalling to a whopping 1130 calories for one meal not including the drink (if not diet) .


I don't know about you, but this is really not healthy. This stuff needs to be regulated in America...and it is in europe. I know for a fact there are less calories in european fast food. Which goes to tell you, there should be a maximum amount of fat to be in one food. I mean 60g for one meal......ouch, majorly artery and heart damage.

not to mention McDs has gone through two executives in about 2 years both to heart attacks.
 
another wierd part is, I was told about the truck before I got there, so I was watching for it, thinking it would be at a sharp turn, but no, it was a few 100 feet before the turn, and it looks like he just made a 45 degree turn over their yard into their garage and corner of the house.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom