• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Internet Pornography Statistics - Very Informative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep saw it a while back...and its only growing...
 
I'm a slow reader so I had to watch it several times!
 
goona check it out at home...dont think i can watch it here at work...:(...lol

Thanks!!
Tony
 
If lessons were taught like this in my school I would be more succesfull.
I am sure that the traffic to Kelle Marie's site will rise with this video , nice idea maybe I should consider doing a similar video :P
 
goona check it out at home...dont think i can watch it here at work...:(...lol

Thanks!!
Tony
 
Umm dunno if anyone else noticed but this is a classic and beautiful example of viral marketing!

ohh and yeah statistics..i will have to look at the video again :D
 
i like the woman percentage ;)

lots of women are going into porno sites
 
i have seen one of this kind before but this seems more informative.
 
USA, USA, USA
We're #1
oh, porn is bad? nevermind.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom