• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Invitation to join group - not an ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

acronym007

Thankful!
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
3,987
Reaction score
16
I started a group called "domain peeps" on www.you.org. I started this group with the intention of expending our connections with each othere and sharing our life & experiences with other domain'ers on a more personal level. I have listed myself on the website as acronym007. So, please consider joining, if nothing else but to put a picture up and connect the face with a name. On here we spend allot of time talking to one another but we don't know what the other looks like or some of their other hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc.. Well, ok, I know acroplex hates .mobi and IDN's but I still don't know what he looks like. LOL. Anyway, it's free, it's easy, it's a cool way to connect and your all welcome to join.

Here's my page:

http://you.org/profile.php?id=9
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom