• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Ipower

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just reg a domain 2 days ago, and what I can see today, the domain is still available. ;)
They are good in hosting but not domain registration. It really sux! Had send them an email about this registration and has no reply yet!
 
thats not good that you registered one and its still available.
 
I also heard they are great at hosting but domains and support sucks
 
Will see what happens; hard to beat that price and obviously would have to reg names keeping in mind their 24 hour delay, possible loss etc.
 
I see that their reputation is the same. Registered a domain more than 72 hours ago and still showing available; they don't respond to email inquiries and live chat support is a joke. What I am wondering is how they received so many web awards for hosting when they are so slow at domain registration and general customer service. Chalking it up as another interesting experience with a bad domain registrar.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom