• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

is it 10 tr equals on green square?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honan

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2003
Messages
3,943
Reaction score
4
On the LHS, just underneath Donate, there are now little green blocks
Is the formula one green block for every 10 Trader ratings?
 
Can someone tell me how to rate someone as well?
 
JOEMART said:
On the LHS, just underneath Donate, there are now little green blocks
Is the formula one green block for every 10 Trader ratings?


I am not certain the squares are related to Trader Rating.


Sarcle said:
Can someone tell me how to rate someone as well?


To rate someone you click the box with the check and red x under the persons name. However, I can only see this box under my name and not anyone else's so I think there is a bug with the system.
 
I see the box under everyone's name....

The box's are not related to TR. TR will be back shortly, the reputation I have was given to me a long time ago (you can see who has given you reputation in your member control panel).
 
I'm not able to view my reputation points in my control panel either...
 
Maybe all the old members who had reputation in the past can use it now and those newer members don't see it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom