• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Is it just me or can anyone not get into Namepros

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevmacmeh

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
564
Reaction score
15
seems to be timing-out for me...ive tried it on my laptop and desktop and cant get in? anyone else have this problem?
 
Not working for me at all. Pinging NamePros.com doesn't work either. It's completely dead for me.
 
Not working for me at all. Pinging NamePros.com doesn't work either. It's completely dead for me.

strange ay...its been nearly 24 hours since i managed to get onto the site :( keep getting PM notifications via email so its pretty frustrating lol
 
I believe there were problems accessing from Europe only
 
cool thanks for that...any idea when this will be fixed?

RJ posted:

We are just coming off of a couple hours of downtime. It's not upgrade related. There was a block of Europe assigned IP addresses overloading our web server. Admins are investigating.
 
Didn't the same happen yesterday with DNForum?
 
Works fine here in Belgium. :-)
 
I'm in Spain and it's not working for me either
 
NOT working for me here in Italy.
 
I can't get in...

oops! I was kicked off.
 
still cant get on...could someone who can get on NP ask RJ when he will expect everything to get back to normal as i am in the middle of a few important deals

thanks
 
We have some large blocks of IP addresses from RIPE Europe that have been attempting to bring our server down. I'll try unblocking these a bit at a time, but if the problem comes up again I may need to keep the block for awhile.

However, if you want to email me (rj@np) with your IP address I can manually make sure it gets by the firewall. Sorry for the issues,

RJ
 
thanks RJ - ive sent you a PM

cheers mate

kev
 
I had problems with them too.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't..

but hey.. DNF is good enough for me :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom