• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

is there anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
1,167
Reaction score
18
Is there anyway of telling if someone has already placed a backorder on a name at pool.com? I don't want to put a back order on a name if someone else did the same.
 
I know more services will only allow one person to backorder a domain. If it has been backordered it will say it is not available. I am assuming Pool is the same way? I have never used them so I am not certain.
 
Thanks JDK!

I read some where that if someone has the name in backorder and someone else place a backorder on the same name then the name is going on an auction.

The name that I was someone already have a backorder on the name @ Godaddy. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom