• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Is this lowballing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
This is a sarcastic question to prove a point.

GXN.us

XEP.us

QGC.us

QEX.us

BXF.us

QVX.us

NNNN.info

Yux.us

cj9.com

k4n.com

Yoh.biz

hs6.com



$500 for the above.

I stated in the thread for no lowballing.

He claims im a scammer. I wont give any names. ( yet )
 
Most of those domains are not worth much so I would not consider that a low ball.
 
This is a sarcastic question to prove a point.



I stated in the thread for no lowballing.

He claims im a scammer. I wont give any names. ( yet )


Take the $500 and run. I have a hard time imagining any of those names ever being a part of a major website. Eventually, these names have to have the potential to be put to use in order to have great value. If you develop these alternate extentions into great sites you are only giving free traffic to the owners of the dotcom. The few dotcoms you have would be very hard to remember...at best.
 
Yeah is about the recent market, maybe a little lower
 
Looks a little low, but 'lowball'?
 
Definitely a decent offer by looking at the extension! It is not a dot com for god's sake! Just my 2 cents
 
I would consider that bulk offer in the ballpark and not a lowball.
 
Definately not a lowball, we are talking about .us here.
 
i think its a fair offer
 
Remember we are mostly resellers here.

$500 is probably quite reasonable for a bulk reseller deal.

Endusers would pay more, but we are not endusers. Also you won't be able to sell these to an enduser in bulk. You will have to find a seller and negotiate one by one.
 
I agree, it's a little on the low side, but not low enough to get upset over. If you had stated an asking price or range from the start, maybe you would not have received that low offer. Just my 2 cents.
 
Must admit, I find it very low!
7 LLL.US domains, 3 3char.coms and the rest for $500 is not even just low. Works out less than $42 per domain...
BUT, why do you complain? Could have just ignored this offer or replied that it is far too low for you to be accepted.
Some people - as seen above - seem to think that it is not really lowballing. Maybe the person who offered $500 thought the same.
 
Reasonable offer, in my opinon.
 
Definitely not lowball IMO. It's at the low end of the reseller value, but no lowball.
 
No way is that a lowball
 
Low offer but as an initial offer from a reseller it's inline with pricing.

Sell these on Ebay or individually you can get more. Lowball is like 10% of value...not 40-50% which is what he offered. Personally I wouldn't accept the offer but I wouldn't be offended by it either.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom