• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

is this normal with websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

opportunitymagic

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have had a few domains that I have set up with websites, nothing special..

one is http://www.avoncalling.com
and the other one is http://www.zevs.com

people have actually started registering for the sites and I have not done any advertising for them. AvonCalling.com has some links from the previous user of the domain and that is where the traffic comes from..

but the other zevs.com has no links at all that I have found and two people registered for the site, and the site has absolutely NO content what so ever and is not really developed...

Is this normal?

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom