• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Is this site working Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
nevermind - which tld is that in?
 
When tld is not mentined just take it as a dot com so i went to nevermind.com and incidently it took me to duh.com :D..it is working yes.
 
What? I'm just trying to help the person out. He didn't specify the extension. How can I check the site? ;)
I was only joking ;)

I thought that he had posted his site and then changed his mind!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom