• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Its all over !

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Messages
2,375
Reaction score
6
Yep at last there is one registry which has now stamped its authority all over the big fraud boys who were hammering all the .eu generics

It had to happen some day maybe this will be a lesson for them in the future i hope !

check this link out :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/5216118.stm
 
The next group to be targeted will be non-EU residents/citizens.

This could free up a lot of the EU registrations. I applaud the action by EURid, but still will not touch them with a 10 foot pole whilst there are other ccTLD's of much more value available in the market place.
 
guys this is old news over 1 month old...
 
Yep i know but people may have missed it like me so i thought i would share the info to those who didnt hear !
 
I appreciate the info. I only went after one .eu so I'm not effected much but still find the info usefull.

1 month is not that long ago. Even older than a month can have interest.
 
Good on them I say!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom