• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I've got $2.5 Million to spend on domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
Here's the deal. You transfer me your domains.

When my lottery money comes in, I pay you. No junk wanted. LL.com and LLL.com preferred. Act now. Once I reach my quota...that's it.

------------------------------------------------------------

SOUTH AFRICA WORLD CUP LOTTERY 2010

Lottery headquarters:
49, Braxton court,
Carlton, eastgate
Johannesburg.

Reference number: ZAR/

Batch number: SA/2007/ZAR


Congratulations. The South African football association, safa is proud to inform you that you have just won Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$2.500, 000.00).

This lottery is sponsored by South African football association, safa with fifty-six, 56 cooperate bodies.

South Africa will be hosting the soccer world cup in the year 2010.this will be the first ever World Cup to be held in the continent of Africa. And we are celebrating this golden opportunity with this lottery.

We are also using this lottery to create awareness towards the hosting of the world cup in 2010 in South Africa.

Don't be surprise that you are one of our winners. The aims of this lottery are to surprise our winners.

However no previous notification is given before your email address was picked for this lottery. Generally email address are picked, the draws are processed by the computer through a special program that is special designed for this lottery, the program is known as Random Access Program (RAP)

This software picks email addresses from the internet and through a random process, picks the winners through their email address.

CLAIMING OF PRIZE

To claim your cash prize please contact the lottery manager MR. TONY MASCKO immediately with the following information:
Contact: MR. TONY MASCKO
Email: sa2010claimingawardmanag@c

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.


Congratulations!!!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Mary Tyler
Promotions manager
World cup 2010
South Africa
 
We seem to have a lot of jokers in this forum now-a days
 
wow if money is needed for the bank transfers I can lend you and they may need a lawyer , I will lend you too.And what , they may also need to have proof that you are the winner so you may transfer them some money to prove your identity and bank account is real , I'll lend you, again.
But I want a %10 share from the money :P

I love john boko's story on these scams you may like it , too.
It is real funny
http://www.419eater.com/html/john_boko.htm
 
PM sent with all my Premium Domains with prices.;)

Please let me know if the prices are lowballs, I'm sure we can negotiate a fair deal and Quadruple them :yes:

:lol:
 
DOC, Just throw it away, its a obvious scam!

On another note, are there any travel agents on this forum?....I'm also in the market for a currency counting machine, anyone know where I can get one?
 
the funny part is they think its a selling point adding they are from nigeria or south africa! If they claim to be in Africa they should at least try and pose as a fake charity than a lottery fund.
 
To think, I deleted one away the other day in GBP! That is nearly twice the USD!

I recently regged sokker.mobi (I know...Acroplex thinks .mobi sucks) which is the Afrikanaa spelling for soccer.

Perhaps that think I be rich American to afford such luxury.
 
This is such a touch:

Don't be surprise that you are one of our winners. The aims of this lottery are to surprise our winners.
 
To think, I deleted one away the other day in GBP! That is nearly twice the USD!

I recently regged sokker.mobi (I know...Acroplex thinks .mobi sucks) which is the Afrikanaa spelling for soccer.

Perhaps that think I be rich American to afford such luxury.


Are you sure they didn't take its meaning as Suckker instead of Soccer :lol:
 
You won too?

Damn, looks like I'll have to split the earnings. Here's my ABA routing, my bank account.. Hey, wait a minute....
 
If I cashed in all I have coming to me from dead relatives with no other kin than me, I'd have billions to spend.
 
....I'm also in the market for a currency counting machine, anyone know where I can get one?

Business must be good ... :)
Ebay .. there used to be heaps of them on there, for coins and notes
 
You know whats funny?, when I first saw the title of this thread,

I've got $2.5 Million to spend on domains

I thought it was DotComGod wanting to buy domains, my favorites flashed before me what I was going to submit, now here we are :disappointed:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom