• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I've got a fish on the line...suggestions needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats,

I have a similar story in the process right now. Company told me they didn't have much to spend. So I replied with with $400 to the " how much?" question. Sadly to say, they replied with I thought it would be much more than that. Although the sale is now in the Escrow process, I know I just shortchanged myself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom