• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Jaik ,RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad to hear of this my condolences to his family and friends
 
Our prayers go out to Jaik and his family...

God Bless
 
Wow I never knew of his condition.. RIP Jaik..
 
may his soul rest in peace. Sad to hear this
 
I just read this and I am devastated.

Scorpio, is there any way we can donate to his family.

Should we just use jaiks.com as you suggested?

Truly a sad day for dnf, we lost a great inspirational leader.

-=DCG=-
 
i would also like to donate to his family. May be we can collect some funds and pass to his family.
 
Hi,
i had no idea. What a brave bloke. So young.
R.I.P
If one of his buddies wants to arrange a collection, i will donate, tbh i'm sure everyone will.
Thanks, Pred
 
Sad to hear that, R.I.P. Jaik.

Your life was very inspiring... thank you!
 
Maybe this should be moved to the Gold section, so gold members can participate too...
 
Geez, My regards to his family. I would also like to organize a donation.
 
An inspirational story...thanks for the link scorpio.
God Bless....Jaik.

Steve
 
In this faceless environment, only the loss of life can bring us together. Sad but unavoidable.
 
My Prayers Go Out To His Family And Friends,

Altho I Didnt Know You Jaik, You Seem Like Pretty Cool Guy, Shame We Never Had The Chance To Meet.

God Bless Mate.

JMD
 
i would also like to donate to his family. May be we can collect some funds and pass to his family.

I'm in.

I'm all broken up. Jaik was such a gentle person, even though I never really knew him. A few months back he got ripped off for $150 by someone who didn't pay. I sen't him a PM offering to help him out. He was so pleased that I would offer but he said he just couldn't take money and feel good about it. He didn't think that would be right! I had him do some work for me instead. He was always checking back, wanting to make sure I liked it, offering to do it over if I didn't like it. Wonderful human.

I got the sense that he didn't have much. I'd like to make that donation now that he declined a few months back. If someone can please figure out how.
 
RIP Jaik, DN Forum and the world has truly lost a remarkable human being.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom