• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Jaik ,RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Jaik..

Thoughts are with the family and friends.
 
I know I have posted RIP already but it goes to show you how short life really is. I admit, I b*tch a lot about stupid stuff, and boy does Acroplex about his favorite parking site, Sedo, and reading posts like this gets to me and I needed to post again. RIP Jake. We all know you are walking in heaven with God as we speak.

P.S. Cheer up Theo. :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom