Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed JobLook.com Please Appraise!!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This board seem reluctant to appraise my domains :)
Please appraise JobLook.com!! Any inputs would be appreciated.

Domain summit 2024

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Worthless - you just wasted a reg fee.

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Boarderline offensive to job -seekers intelligence, they might not trust the jobs listed under JOBLOOK are serious enough if the hosting site's name is a a misnomer. JOBPEEP and JOBPEEK under same category, still available, btw..

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RE:
Boarderline offensive to job -seekers intelligence, they might not trust the jobs listed under JOBLOOK are serious enough if the hosting site's name is a a misnomer. JOBPEEP and JOBPEEK under same category, still available, btw

ANS:
So do you think Monster.com give credibility? That is the biggest site for searching for jobs today. :) Thanks for the input though. And trust me, it is worth more than the reg fee.

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why do people bother asking for appraisals if they're then going to publicly argue against them?

You certainly don't have to AGREE with them, but they represent opinion - which is what I thought you were looking for.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RE:

Why do people bother asking for appraisals if they're then going to publicly argue against them?

You certainly don't have to AGREE with them, but they represent opinion - which is what I thought you were looking for

Ans:

I do appreciate all comments I get as well as their opinions. But as the owner of the domain, I think I'm entitled to share my opinion as well. I don't think anyone could argue that my comments were improper. If someone says something about my domains that make sense I would not dispute it or comment it. But in this case I thought I had a valid and solid reason to comment on the postings. Read em!!

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
less than reg fee ... sorry

doesn't sound valuable to me. Agree with genki. No pats on the back for worthless names here!

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Too many jobs sites out there already, most of them collapsing in a big steaming pile of doo doo.

Waste of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom