• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Judged.ca up for grabs, plus some others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
766
Reaction score
16
Sale over, thanks to all that purchased.
 
Last edited:
Nice names... PM posted...
 
I've had a number of PM's asking for prices. I really don't have anything set or I would have listed them on the sale page here. Feel free to post or PM me an offer, we will go from there.


Thanks
 
Prices added and some new domains as well! Make an offer.
 
Nice... Onlinegroceries?
 
No price for the time being, talked to a few diff companies about the domain.


Thanks
 
a few there I really like Irish, I may have an offer for you if a name I'm going after falls through.
 
Sure, just let me know.

Domains and prices added!
 
More added, BIN updated, feel free to shoot me an offer.
 
hydrogen energy sold

pm your preferred payment method, and info needed to make payment. I should be back on my puter tomorrow after dinner. I'll place the transfer order once I know you've received the funds.

burp!
 
Sorry man :) I PMed him before you for hydrogenenergy.ca , I hate that when it happens to me so I apologize :) lol.

SOLD. Payment sent
 
i noticed you pm'd alot. its a safe assumption you placed an offer. in the event you should buy at the bin offered you should post in the thread so as to keep things up to speed for everyone.
 
Apologies JackSplat, you've got a point there. It was just too quick and busy I didn't, though usually I do. I know it can get annoying.

On another note, I have an orphaned long list of names buried, anyone revive it? TBRs are smashing records triple my prices for same things... Come onn... ;)
 
Some domains sold, a few offers on some still but nothing concrete.
 
Some names sold. Quite a few names are being sold well under market value!
 
Some of these names are coming up for renewal. Feel free to make an offer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom