Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Just finished getting the portfolio together - with the .com! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Finally managed to acquire the rather innocuous .com to round off the portfolio I have been building.

MySiteIs.com

The whole portfolio now consists of the following:

MySite.is

MySiteIs.com
MySiteIs.net
MySiteIs.org
MySiteIs.info
MySiteIs.co

MySiteIs.co.uk
MySiteIs.de
MySiteIs.at
MySiteIs.in
MySiteIs.it
MySiteIs.me
MySiteIs.tv

Well now the development begins, a whole series of different sites but all 'branded' around the 'My Site Is' theme. :eek:k:

Domain summit 2024

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi.MySiteIs.com/chicka/chicka/slimshady.html

Last edited:

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
David, sorry to say mate you are missing everything by the looks of it. :lol:

Tia, I bought the site, it was parked at Sedo by the previous owner so I have simply parked it at GD temporarily. I have no objection to you posting a link, but may I ask to what purpose? :upset:

Anyway I only posted this as I had not posted on here in a while and thought I would let members 'know' (well 'sort of know' anyway) what I am doing. :eek:k:

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
David, sorry to say mate you are missing everything by the looks of it. :lol:

Tia, I bought the site, it was parked at Sedo by the previous owner so I have simply parked it at GD temporarily. I have no objection to you posting a link, but may I ask to what purpose? :upset:

Anyway I only posted this as I had not posted on here in a while and thought I would let members 'know' (well 'sort of know' anyway) what I am doing. :eek:k:

She was posting an example in reference to the Eminem song; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNPnbI1arSE

G
ood luck with the sites!

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What type of sites are you developing with the theme "my site is"? I think those domains may not be worth developing.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Zurc, thanks for the explanation, I guess it shows that I don't keep up with modern 'music'! :eek:

James, you will have to wait and see what the sites will be, but let us just say even our accountant 'got it' - especially after she had to type in the figures twice in her calculator because she didn't believe the results the first time! :eek:k:

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You forgot to register the .biz and .us though! What about .ca?! .cm?! .mobi?! .com.au?! .travel?! .jp?! .cn?!

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
David, sorry to say mate you are missing everything by the looks of it. :lol::

But the question remains unanswered "what does it mean and in used in what context?"

GoDaddy thinks it may have something to do with 'ovulation' judging by one of the ads.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
MySiteIs.mobi is already developed... I don't see how it can belong to Billbo unless he's part Austrian.

Billbo, Your going to have to reach in your pockets and acquire this one, Mobi is the hottest TLD out there and will soon catch up with .COM, Remember more people have handheld devices than desktop devices, that means more exposure and more exposure means more hits and more hits mean more $$$... FoxNews invested in it so it must be a winner right?. You want your web site to be viewed in the correct format don't you? That's where MOBI comes in, ONLY MOBI has the capability of delivering the right format, the way your pages should be viewed... Just ask "Pinky" and all those who invested in it and lost thousands, They'll tell you.

All kidding aside, Good luck with your web sites, I'd like to see them after their launched. ;)

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HI All,

Tia, great comments about the .mobi! :rofl:

There is a sound reason behind each and every registration. ;)

I just wish that the few people on this forum and elsewhere that I tried to talk to about this privately had even shown the slightest interest, but it was not to be, my mistake on here was I forgot that this was a 'domaining forum' and the members only seem to be interested in domains solely, or perhaps they just thought a 50+ year old could not have viable ideas, or perhaps they thought and still think that I am nuts!

Anyway, my signature is now the 'clue'.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
good luck Bill, but it sounds like you get domain registering advice from Yoda.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Bob,

Thanks for the wishing me good luck. :eek:k:

I did not register any, and I do mean ANY, of these domains other than for development - as far as a domainer philosophy goes I guess a few of them might bring a few dollars, but this time it is pure development potential. Just start looking at the names from a non-domaining view point. ;)

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Best of luck with your project. I thought Facebook was everyone's personal site. I guess we may have something new in the future. :)

Soofi

First Come First Serve .iN & .ORG Backorders
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
good luck Bill.. any updates on this project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators