Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Just landed an LLLL.com on Sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was amazed at how low it ended up selling for.

The domain was MTPD dot com. Every other major extension of it was taken. It's a 1999 reg.

Opinions? Did I pick a winner?

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What was the price?

Some premium letter LLLL.com can end up just sitting on parked pages for years, I was just looking at some today.

It's not a pronouncable, but is it a good acronym for anything?

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Depends on the price.

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, it was a $130 buy on Sedo. Adam's advice about buying up LLLL.COM's is really sticking with me.

As to whether it stands for anything, try googling it. There's enough there to give me faith in the letters.

Plus, I find the other TLD's being taken a great indicator of the name's quality.

ekman77

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice job. If you look close enough you can pick up many LLLL.com's for cheap. The question is who is buying and at how much. Great LLLL.com but its getting harder and harder selling domains. Of course unless you know the right people.
Dave

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice job. If you look close enough you can pick up many LLLL.com's for cheap. The question is who is buying and at how much. Great LLLL.com but its getting harder and harder selling domains. Of course unless you know the right people.
Dave

It's surprised me how cheap I've been getting them... the beauty of it is that they're a thing of decreasing population, which in effect forces an end user to buy it. There is a much more limited "buy another domain" option for them.

I let my investment ride at a carrying cost of just $8 per year. This is exactly why I consider them to be a great investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom