• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Just upgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDot

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
570
Reaction score
2
Hi,

just upgraded a few minutes ago.

Hello to all :bounce:
 
Hello! I just upgraded yesterday. Actually midnight, so technically same day as you.
 
Gut dass du hier bist.
welcome to platinum
 
Besser soll ´exclusive´ sein :yo:

(Better to be an ´Exclusive´)
 
Congratulation ! Coming Exclusive membership.....
 
Thanks for your welcome words.

I think I have a lot to discover as a Platinum before I start thinking about Exclusive.
 
Good luck ! :peace: :peace: :peace:

Thanks for your welcome words.

I think I have a lot to discover as a Platinum before I start thinking about Exclusive.
 
Almost there... :-D (Exclusive)
 
Hi to all of you.

Perhaps someone can give me a tip?

I'm on the DNForum now for about two weeks, and find it is a real nice and very active forum. I am also trying to give my 2 cents here and there and have even bought a few domains here.

I find somehow my own threads dont find much attention. I get near to no answers to the appraisals I ask for, and offers wanted threads get no bids.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Or am I just using the wrong deodorant?
Or are my domains just not interesting enough here?

I would be very thankful for a few tips as to what I can do better.

:peace:
 
I think thats nothing unusual because there has been a kind of a slowdown in the DNForum this month. Hopefully activity here will pick up next month.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom