• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

K-Fed Launches His Own Search Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh-oh....were doomed....K-Fed moving in...look out Google...lol..
 
"Similar to Blingo, the Google-powered search engine that lets you search the Web and win prizes, Search With Kevin allows Web users to search for Yahoo!-powered content, images, news, or shopping for the chance to win a prize from Federline himself."

Here is a link to another article. What a joke!

http://www.appscout.com/2007/03/search_with_kevin_federline.php
 
powered by google and allows you to search for yahoo content?

say what?? lol
 
:lol: Searchwithkevin.com what a dumb name like himself. Who would like to go to his party anyway!?
 
His 15 mins are over.

let's see, your a struggling male dancer that always wanted to be rich and famous, somehow you land a rich blond bomshell worth millions, have two kids with her and then somehow screw that up...next
 
:smash: ffs Kevin..
 
I searched for Brittany's panties but found none. Oh wait, she doesn't wear any.
 
I think after his series of recent misfortunes he should change his name to

F-Ked
 
I think after his series of recent misfortunes he should change his name to

F-Ked
you are right B.King

what a bast*** after all that sh*** he still wants to go on and what a silly name he got everything he does is Silly and look what are the prizes:
a chance to win tickets to his private birthday bashes in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.

i cant take this any more :upset:
 
I sure hope K-Fed goes public with this new venture. I'll be sure to purchase some stock early on.
 
I have to laugh at that one!

Search is the big thing right now, but geez.....

You selling short Domain Jedi :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom