Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Kazalite.com now at $61,000. on Pool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also Kazzalite.com now at $20,000. on NameWinner? Both auctions close tomorrow!

Domain Summit 2024

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wm. M. said:
Wonder what the high number is on kazzalite.com at NameWinner? Both auctions close tomorrow!

amazing overtues.

kazzalite.com 4256
kazalite.com 1849

Very nice traffic

hotsauce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I take it the winner of both will be our good friend Christian Chena

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
kjohar said:

My bet also
But maybe also Ultsearch

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
kazzalite.com $20,010

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Blink said:
Besause NameWinner doesn't bid against its clients.

EXACTLY.

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the funny thing is, i offered to buy kazzalite.com off of that idiot who owned
it for some $15k about 6 months ago and he laughed at my offer and said
nothing under $100k

whos laughing now. hahahhah. idiot.

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whoever is in these auctions please post the current prices and when they end the end prices :)

D

Deleted member 4749

I had both of these names backordered on snapnames.com
They sucked as usual.
The funny thing is I also had kazaalite.com backordered and it was stolen quite a few times in a few month. It was interesting to see how thieves jump on inactive domains with traffic and then a few days later it is being transferred back. Now some thief built a site on it.
Anarchy.

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kazalite.com now stands at $77,500. with one hour and twenty minutes left;
Kazzalite.com has not changed!?

hotsauce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wm. M. said:
Kazalite.com now stands at $77,500. with one hour and twenty minutes left;
Kazzalite.com has not changed!?

Namewinner's system is totally flawed for these high value names since only like a dozen people have an unlimited bid limit on their site.

Note to Namewinner --> If you're going w/ a 72 hour format, drop your archaic bid limit so you increase auction participation

clowns.... kazzalite.com is easily worth $100-200k (in the right hands) but these idiots @ Namewinner haven't figured out how to squeeze the most juice from the auction.

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not exactly sure but I think $83,500 was the final bid for Kazalite.com!?

And kazzalite.com just ended exactly where it was yesterday, $20,000.!!

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Luc said:
the funny thing is, i offered to buy kazzalite.com off of that idiot who owned
it for some $15k about 6 months ago and he laughed at my offer and said
nothing under $100k

whos laughing now. hahahhah. idiot.

Email the guy back when this tops the DnJournal sales. Then again it may simply justify his original asking price. Very unfortunate. I have had the same situation occur myself. Just goes to show that some people squander what they have and end up the loosers in the end. That's where we come in.... too bad the prices at pool on a single domain are outside of my yearly budget.

:evil: :-/ :charming:

Sportacle

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
clemzonguy said:
Email the guy back when this tops the DnJournal sales. Then again it may simply justify his original asking price. Very unfortunate. I have had the same situation occur myself. Just goes to show that some people squander what they have and end up the loosers in the end. That's where we come in.... too bad the prices at pool on a single domain are outside of my yearly budget.

:evil: :-/ :charming:

The past owner was John Zuccarini. He used the alias Peter Carrington and an alias company "Party NIght Inc.", as per this report at Harvard U.:

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/people/edelman/typo-domains/

"Of the domains reported here, most or all are registrations by John Zuccarini, doing business under multiple names including Mars Attack, Music Wave, Party Night Inc, Phayze 1 Phayze 2, and RaveClub Berlin. These many names (and their associated invalid WHOIS data) make it difficult to determine whether any given domain is in fact registered by Zuccarini, or whether domains were instead registered by others, but the author has endeavored to report only domains registered by Zuccarini."

While I do not contest Luc's claim that he emailed the person and offered $15K, I am surprised that he received a reply as John Z. was arrested in early Sept. of 2003:

http://news.com.com/2100-1025_3-5071133.html

The email address listed on the WHOIS for KazzaLite.com/KazaLite.com was: [email protected]

Clublife.nl was a free webmail service offered by a company that also runs www.balistic.net

When I emailed them back in March they said that they had deactivated the webmail service long ago and that there were no active email addresses.

I had tried to buy these names in fall of 2003 and that is when all of this research came together. At that time the email address was dead and the phone number was inactive. I imagine that this wasn't by coincidence as John Z probably had these domains grouped in an account at a registrar and didn't care if the email/phone worked - and probably didn't want them to work.

If anyone replied to you Luc saying that they wanted $100K it sure wasn't 6 months ago -- unless you contacted John Z directly somehow while he is in jail.

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sportacle said:
The past owner was John Zuccarini. He used the alias Peter Carrington and an alias company "Party NIght Inc.", as per this report at Harvard U.:

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/people/edelman/typo-domains/

"Of the domains reported here, most or all are registrations by John Zuccarini, doing business under multiple names including Mars Attack, Music Wave, Party Night Inc, Phayze 1 Phayze 2, and RaveClub Berlin. These many names (and their associated invalid WHOIS data) make it difficult to determine whether any given domain is in fact registered by Zuccarini, or whether domains were instead registered by others, but the author has endeavored to report only domains registered by Zuccarini."

While I do not contest Luc's claim that he emailed the person and offered $15K, I am surprised that he received a reply as John Z. was arrested in early Sept. of 2003:

http://news.com.com/2100-1025_3-5071133.html

The email address listed on the WHOIS for KazzaLite.com/KazaLite.com was: [email protected]

Clublife.nl was a free webmail service offered by a company that also runs www.balistic.net

When I emailed them back in March they said that they had deactivated the webmail service long ago and that there were no active email addresses.

I had tried to buy these names in fall of 2003 and that is when all of this research came together. At that time the email address was dead and the phone number was inactive. I imagine that this wasn't by coincidence as John Z probably had these domains grouped in an account at a registrar and didn't care if the email/phone worked - and probably didn't want them to work.

If anyone replied to you Luc saying that they wanted $100K it sure wasn't 6 months ago -- unless you contacted John Z directly somehow while he is in jail.

Honestly, I do not remember how I got the contact, and the name doesn't
really ring a bell, but I remember the domain and his response.

It may have been more than 6 months ago though. If I had to guess it may
have been sometime during feb, march 03.

Luc L.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
kjohar said:

I'm betting it will be Pool themselves!

HeavyLifting

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
kjohar said:
.... kazzalite.com is easily worth $100-200k (in the right hands) ...

can someone please explain to me why it would be worth this amount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom