• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Korean IDNs ignored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unregistered

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2003
Messages
1,888
Reaction score
2
I wonder why there is no Korean IDNs forum. As far as I know, korean domain market is huge.
 
Unregistered said:
I wonder why there is no Korean IDNs forum. As far as I know, korean domain market is huge.
Must have been an overlook. Anyhow the Korean IDN domain market was one of the highest speculative markets and all the good names were long gone before the other languages. (big technology market)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom