Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Kudos Again To Dan & Moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Dan & Moderators

Just have to once again compliment you on this great forum and the relaxed, professional environment you've created and continue to maintain.

People who've been part of other forums (remember Afternic?!?) will recognize that it's no small feat to balance individual member freedom of expression with the community need for a civil place of exchange. Good calls, and good restraint, has been shown.

The great attitude shown here everyday--and the growing popularity of the site--is a tribute to the skills and professionalism of site owner Dan, and the great moderators like safesys.

I know this has already been said, but it can be said again...great work, DNF team!

Miles

Upvote 0

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Miles, could not agree more. They have done a great job.

Also I was wondering if you wanted to buy buy the 2 domains TongueInCheek.com and also JokerMiles.com and would like to know if you wanted to buy the pair thru my escrow service!!!!

They have surprising returns at Google and Suggestion Tool!!!

To show you how good it must be, TongueInCheek.com was reg'd way back in 1997!

P.S. Both your Subject Line and last paragraph have an exclamation mark, according to our friend Safesys that should tell us something - meaning it really may have been said as a joke! But am sure that was not the case. :D

Domain summit 2024

Originally posted by RealNames
P.S. Both your Subject Line and last paragraph have an exclamation mark, according to our friend Safesys that should tell us something - meaning it really may have been said as a joke! But am sure that was not the case. :D

Awright, awright...how many times can I say I'm sorry?...

Miles! :D

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yup great job. ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators