• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Kudos to Namespro

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropWizard.com

Old Fart
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2002
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
61
Seriously. Support email @ 5:25 AM this morning answered by 5:27AM. Do these guys even sleep???;)
 
That is the way they roll.....going on 9+ years for me now :)


...AND....they have an $8.88 .ca registration pricing going until the end of September! :cool:
 
Last edited:
I was thinking in the back of my mind while I wrote it........it's 5:25 AM in the morning let's see them get THIS ONE out fast.:blush:

But seriously in 15 years in the industry I have NEVER seen a customer support system to rival theirs. I almost always send a small support email regarding something to companies I'm planning on doing business with to see their response time and effort and nothing has ever come close to their response times.

Excellent 4-8 hours
Good 24 hours
Fair 48 hours
Poor 3-4 days
Abysmal 4+

Namespro average probably under 20 minutes and most are under 10:ok:
 
They have been fabulous!! Had some great experience with them. Very hard to beat them on customer service!!
 
not only are they fast they are the best at getting things done correctly... I can't say enough about them...I can honestly say I have never even noticed or felt the need for phone support...its way beyond industry standards IMO. :yo:
 
I back up all these great things said about Namespro.ca, I have even moved my coms and orgs over, I had to too, where else can you go, that rivals their support team.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom