• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Ladies man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
2,174
Reaction score
0
In these parts I am considered somewhat of a ladies man. I have many notches on my bedposts. I am not bragging or anything, but thought I would share some of my portfolio with you. It just goes to show that even an internet geek such as myself, can score so well with the ladies. This post is made to possibly give a little incentive to those out there that think there is only one woman for each man. Let me know what you think:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/dogs.html

:approve:
 
Funny movie.
 
lol...........................:-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom