• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale LeadGeneration.org - Category Killer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 322555287

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
70
Reaction score
2

I'm currently selling LeadGeneration.org for $3,900.


Huge category killer domain name...MASSIVE TRAFFIC POTENTIAL!

135,000 Global Monthly Searchers on EXACT MATCH in Google Adwords Keyword tool. PM me if you want it, or make an offer in this thread. Check it out:

View attachment leadgen.jpg

Why am I selling?

Because I just sold my lead gen business and this is part of about 20 other domains I want to get rid of now and focus on a new niche (I have a noncompete signed).

Very large group of potential end users:


  • Lead generators
  • Lead generation conferences
  • Apps / tools for lead gen
  • Lead gen groups and authorities
  • and more...

Into developing domains into websites with traffic? This is a great domain for that and I'll tell you why:


  • Monetization is a breeze. Ranking for "-whatever- leads for sale" is easy.
  • Sell the lead buyer leads to places like Leads 2 Results for a % of deposits or a fixed price.
  • Adwords $$$ is great

People also eat up sites like this on Flippa.

LeadGeneration.org is for sale for $3,900. Buy it now before someone else does.
 

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom