Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Leaving Itrader

Status
Not open for further replies.

wussadotcom

Level 6
Reaction score
Hi, I dealt a trading with a user via PM. However I don't know how to leave him an itrader as he is new and made no post. I know the command to leave itraders for example for me is
http://www.dnforum.com/itrader.php?u=100855

where the number 100855 is my member ID. How do I know the person who I am trading with's number?
Thanks

Upvote 0
Domain Summit 2024

wussadotcom

Level 6
Reaction score
Haha, yeah. Sorry about that I was a bit hesitant to ask you. Looks like you know how VB works better than me. Itrader give, Cheerio

I

impactadmin

Haha, yeah. Sorry about that I was a bit hesitant to ask you. Looks like you know how VB works better than me. Itrader give, Cheerio

Hi,

You dont really need the actual userid. If you know the username of the person you can click under their undername where it says: Click here to leave trader feedback

and leave the feedback for that person. You can see it in this post under their username.

Huseyin,

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But what if they don't post at all? How do you leave feedback?

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There it no way. The feedback score and link should be in the postbit on the PM's just like they are in the post. If not, a link should be added in the members profile. As it stands now, without a post, there is no way to leave feedback unless you know the other members ID# and paste it into the link http://www.dnforum.com/itrader.php?u=####

I

impactadmin

There it no way. The feedback score and link should be in the postbit on the PM's just like they are in the post. If not, a link should be added in the members profile. As it stands now, without a post, there is no way to leave feedback unless you know the other members ID# and paste it into the link http://www.dnforum.com/itrader.php?u=####

There are a few ways you can leave trader feedback.

1. Under the unsername in a post
2. If you had msg contact with them through pm you can also see it there under the username.
3. Click on Community - Itrader and you can do a search by username.

I am working on adding it to the member profile page.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are a few ways you can leave trader feedback.

1. Under the unsername in a post
2. If you had msg contact with them through pm you can also see it there under the username.
3. Click on Community - Itrader and you can do a search by username.

I am working on adding it to the member profile page.

#2 is incorrect. With vB 3.x you were able to. Since upgrading to vB4, this is not there.

So if the user has not made a post, the only way would be #3 then.

I

impactadmin

#2 was there again. I just upgraded itrader again and it dissappeared. It will be added back shortly.

YourIdealDomain

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
#3 isn't working for me either. It just gives the following message when I try to perform a search: "Sorry! The administrator has disabled the list of members."

I

impactadmin

#2 is incorrect. With vB 3.x you were able to. Since upgrading to vB4, this is not there.

So if the user has not made a post, the only way would be #3 then.

You can now leave itrader again from your pm box with another member. You can see it under their username and plaque again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom