Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Leaving the info of the poster expanded in post view

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
May I suggest taking away the down arrow and leaving the info of the poster expanded in post view.
I am forever clicking that arrow to see the rest of the information, I do not know why this cannot display as default.

Upvote 1

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
That's a fantastic idea, @MapleDots!

While we may or may not be working on a complete overhaul of the DNForum.com… ;)

...We believe that this information should be visible without taking an extra step or else some may not know it's there, to begin with.

This is because domain name investors can lean on user information—which is now easily seen, thanks to your suggestion—in order to make an informed decision on a transaction. For example, a domain name seller may decide whether or not they want to use PayPal or an escrow service based on a member's join date, message count, and likes on the forum as that could be an indicator of a trusted member along with their previous feedback.

Domain summit 2024

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Correct and also the like to post ratio is also a good indicator if the person is posting garbage or contributing positively to the forum.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Correct and also the like to post ratio is also a good indicator if the person is posting garbage or contributing positively to the forum.
I believe we have that covered. The only thing we need to carry over is implementing a display of user feedback. However, there are a lot of moving parts in the background, but this is on the agenda to address.

For now, you will have to visit a user's profile to view their feedback statistics.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators