• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Leaving tomorrow for the Philippine Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
201
I know your all going to be real disappointed, but Yes, I'm leaving for 2 weeks tomorrow for the PI and wont be able to post while I'm gone, it been 3 years since I've been there so I'm really looking forward to it. I promised myself I wouldn't go on the computer while I'm there, but when it comes looking at my stats, I doubt I'll be able to control myself.....Were planning to stay at a resort on beautiful Boracay Island for a few days, (dont bother looking for Boracay dot coms, there all taken!) and I plan to take lots of pictures, if theirs any pics you guys would like me to take and post...feel free to make your requests!

Hope you sell some names while I'm away!
 
I know your all going to be real disappointed, but Yes, I'm leaving for 2 weeks tomorrow for the PI and wont be able to post while I'm gone, it been 3 years since I've been there so I'm really looking forward to it. I promised myself I wouldn't go on the computer while I'm there, but when it comes looking at my stats, I doubt I'll be able to control myself.....Were planning to stay at a resort on beautiful Boracay Island for a few days, (dont bother looking for Boracay dot coms, there all taken!) and I plan to take lots of pictures, if theirs any pics you guys would like me to take and post...feel free to make your requests!

Hope you sell some names while I'm away!


Wowowee ... nice. Send me scenery pictures in bora support @ king.net

By the way, stay in Shangrila Makati it's a blast.

Salamat,
Em
 
Enjoy your holiday!
 
Boracay is great. Good diving there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom