Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Legal/Attorney affiliates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameMatters

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

I am looking to build a referral site on

1800Law.com

Any suggestions/ideas regarding which affiliate program to use are appreciated..

Thanks in advance,

Domain summit 2024

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Legal domains are hard to monetize. I've been told by numerous sources that lawyers can't legally partake in lead generation - you may find a directory is best?

Knocks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A lawyer in the U.S. will be disbarred in the best case scenario and possibly prosecuted for sharing profits with a non-lawyer. Any domainer that claims he is involved in a lead-generation partnership with a lawyer or collects finder fees from a law firm is breaking the law.

todaycom

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A lawyer in the U.S. will be disbarred in the best case scenario and possibly prosecuted for sharing profits with a non-lawyer. Any domainer that claims he is involved in a "lead-generation partnership" with a lawyer or collects finder fees from a law firm is breaking the law.
.If someone wants to few split we do not accept them.If you go to our website divorcelawyers.com look at the advertisers
Google splits with us and we are not lawyers and the lawyer pays Google.Go to findlaw lawyers.com totadivorce.com dui.com and how can we forget rocket law owned by Google.But do not take my word for it check with the 100000 or so lawyers that buy leads.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am interested in this discussion.

What is it that makes paying for leads wrong for attorneys?

todaycom

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not a lawyer so check with the the aba.I know that fee splinting is wrong.But i would also check Google and the lead gen they do look for there disclaimer the make 700 million a year at least and bought rocketlawyers.com

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What user group is your primary target? Lawyers or people looking for lawyers?

I know you may want to say "Both" - but IMO, you will need to figure this out one way or the other regarding the affiliate programs. If your target is people looking for lawyers - an area I would suggest is in legal forms - maybe legalzoom.

todaycom

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are trying the same thing with divorcewlawyers.com building a directory in a different way.
Hoping to go live the end of august

jr360

DNCEO
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.If someone wants to few split we do not accept them.If you go to our website divorcelawyers.com look at the advertisers
Google splits with us and we are not lawyers and the lawyer pays Google.Go to findlaw lawyers.com totadivorce.com dui.com and how can we forget rocket law owned by Google.But do not take my word for it check with the 100000 or so lawyers that buy leads.

I have to agree with "Todaycom"

A lawyer may pay a monthly seo/sem/marketing fee. ;)
That same lawyer may Rent/Lease a website from a marketing company at a monthly fee ;)
jr

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators