• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Let it snow, let it snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
Hey guys, I just drove from Denver, CO, to Cheyenne, WY, its about 150 miles or so, usually takes around 1.5-2 hours...it took me 6 HOURS! How is the weather in the other parts of the country?
 
It's 45 degrees in Clifton, NJ right now. No snow, no rain, just perfect.
 
It feels great in slacks and a short sleeved golf shirt here in Florida :D
 
lol, im looking out my window and cant even see. its weird to think that here there is a blizzard and you're sipping Pina Coladas while you're golfing. ;)
 
I hate golf and pina coladas :D but I get the point. It's 70 degrees currently in Orlando, FL.
 
Just about to go out in North Denver and drive around for fun!!! Holy Blizzard!!
 
Hey guys, I just drove from Denver, CO, to Cheyenne, WY, its about 150 miles or so, usually takes around 1.5-2 hours...it took me 6 HOURS! How is the weather in the other parts of the country?

I used to make the drive all the time to see a client, first flying into the Denver airport and then driving to Cheyenne for a meeting or two and then on up to Casper. Enjoy the snow!
 
Just about to go out in North Denver and drive around for fun!!! Holy Blizzard!!

Didnt know there was anyone else from Denver! We should get together sometime...not like that sicko!
 
For sure man! I didn't know anyone else was in Denver either.... I'm up in Thornton. Almost got the truck stuck coming back to the house in 4 feet of snow. Way fun! Gonna be heading out again in a few hours when there's more snow. LOL... I can't imagine what that drive was like from Cheyenne.
 
For sure man! I didn't know anyone else was in Denver either.... I'm up in Thornton. Almost got the truck stuck coming back to the house in 4 feet of snow. Way fun! Gonna be heading out again in a few hours when there's more snow. LOL... I can't imagine what that drive was like from Cheyenne.

lol, well, I'm from Cheyenne and travel to Dever alot..I also have an office in NY. The drive was horrible from Englewood to Cheyenne! I-25 was closed 20 miles south of Ft collins so I ended up taking a back road the entire way.
 
You just can't beat San Diego weather!

One sunny day after the other!

:cool:
 
Officially 29 Inches in Thornton so far. Looks like another good day for sitting on the computer!
 
No snow in Sweden :( .. Just boring cold and windy weather
 
Denver has been declared a Disaster Zone and the National Guard has been activated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom