• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Let's play how much would adam sell dnforum for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

flybuzz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2006
Messages
564
Reaction score
1
Let's play how much would adam sell dnforum for...

After reading dnjournal my guess is adam bought around $80,000 so I would start with $800,000. :spy:
 
People played this game before. You guys are going to be the recipients of some "none of your business" talk. I think the question is pretty harmless, so I would guess that the number one domain name forum in the world has to be worth a few million...at least.
 
Is that Canadian or US whodatdog?
 
I think Adam could easily realise a seven figure sum (US$) for the sale of this Forum. Unfortunately I also think that a purchaser paying that price would drastically alter the ethos and membership nature of the Forum by making it far more commercially orientated.
 
Though this talk is uncalled for, IMHO the forum is running smooth and does not need to change ownership (something i have no control of anyway). If sold it could go for a low $x,xxx,xxx.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom