Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Like The Mafia??

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have the domain LuckyLuciano.com This notorious gangster was a close friend of Al Capone and Bugsy Siegel (the guy who built Vegas).

I'm a great Mafia fan and I have a nice collection of mafia and gangster domain. Will develop a site about the Mafia in the future. Any thoughts of the domain. BTW the guy died long time ago so there should not be any TM violation :)

Domain summit 2024

Originally posted by kvinsencius
I have the domain LuckyLuciano.com This notorious gangster was a close friend of Al Capone and Bugsy Siegel (the guy who built Vegas).

I'm a great Mafia fan and I have a nice collection of mafia and gangster domain. Will develop a site about the Mafia in the future. Any thoughts of the domain. BTW the guy died long time ago so there should be on TM violation :)

I think kvinsencius got scared about mafia's domain, he meant "no TM violation" at the end. :D

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by goh

I think kvinsencius got scared about mafia's domain, he meant "no TM violation" at the end. :D

HAHA Goh you are a funny person. I just want to make sure not that I don't end up on their hit list :D

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by goh
Ghost hit you? :D

LOL Are you talking about the movie with Forest Whittaker? It was called Ghost something. You know GOH?

Sorry, I have never watched or even heard about this movie "Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai (2000)", the only Ghost name movie that I have heard of and saw was "Ghost : starring Patrick Swayze, Demi Moore, Whoopi Goldberg".

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators