• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers LimewirePro.info and more. Makes Money. Quick Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
limewirepro.info has been SOLD! Thanks.
 
I just want to know how you are an exclusive member yet you cant follow the forum rules... you would expect it from someone that doesnt know better. You need to post traffic stats in this section.
 
mxzsleds said:
I just want to know how you are an exclusive member yet you cant follow the forum rules... you would expect it from someone that doesnt know better. You need to post traffic stats in this section.


his stats are posted in the links with the gifs. :)

//everydayprofit
 
everydayprofit said:
his stats are posted in the links with the gifs. :)

//everydayprofit

where in those links do you see traffic stats?
 
mxzsleds said:
where in those links do you see traffic stats?

D'OH....you're right...I thoguht I saw traffic in there as well. :blush:

//everydayprofit
 
limewirepro.info and LIMEWIREPROFREEDOWNLOAD.NET Sold as per PM as long as I get those stats for the 17th. :)

Thanks!
//everydayprofit
 
I thought we had a deal on limewirepro.info yesterday. I talked to the guy and everything. We made a deal in good faith and I was expecting to complete the transaction.

Apparently someone outbid me and zazzer took the higher offer despite our deal.

Oh well... live and learn.
 
joejoe1 said:
I thought we had a deal on limewirepro.info yesterday. I talked to the guy and everything. We made a deal in good faith and I was expecting to complete the transaction.

Apparently someone outbid me and zazzer took the higher offer despite our deal.

Oh well... live and learn.
Post negative feedback.
 
Nah....

He apologized... I believe it was a genuine mistake... I'll put it down to miscommunication and move on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom