• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

limp.com dropped today... but it's anything but "limp"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
1
Was waiting for this one... So I eagerly rushed to my PC to wait for the noon auction to start...

130 initial bidders with the current bit over $1000 within the first few minutes!!! :fencing:

This one will be on DNJournal.

Wow.

GoPC
 
I don't think this domain is THAT great, I would be surprised if it sells for 5-digit amount
 
I am thinking this would be great for Viagra or Cialis...
 
I am thinking this would be great for Viagra or Cialis...

Haha just what I was thinking. Is there a better use for this?

$6-7k is my guess is where she will finish.
 
no ovt with ext, plus its a negative sounding term , so I wouldnt put much value to it, however these drop auctions do go for incredibly high prices , so who knows
 
$5,655 currently....

I never though it would hit 5 Figures but $5,600 is certainly nothing to laugh at.

Considering... SNAP probably only paid $30 for the drop. WOW!!!

GoPC
 
Yeah... quite a markup there!!! Good name though.
 
Auction ended... $9,300 :)

Just short of 5 figures. NICE!!!

Another score for bigmooli.

GoPC
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom