• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Live Auction coverage from Vegas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to drop in and say "thanks" to the 131 different people that hung out with me at GoPC.com and blew through each and every name presented yesterday. Fast and furious, a little irreverant at times, but all in all... alot of fun.

I will leave the entire thing posted indefinately, incase you missed anything. I also updated the post with the final sales list.

Thanks again, I hope you enjoyed it.

GoPC
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom