• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale LL.ca Value now ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamloops

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
I have been watching for ll.ca sales. They just dont seem to come up for sale often but when they do they are over 10K, and I imagine that is to resellers.

Am I correct to assume LL.ca are worth about 10K and more now? About 10% of what an LL.com sells for?

There cant be that many that will ever be for sale.
 
I could be off here but I've mostly been seeing the repeat letters in the 5-figures. There must have been 5 of those sold in the last couple months.
 
...
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I bought them all :)

I <3 LL.ca, I have some 8 of them now, and I plan on holding on to them for a very very long time

I see minimum wholesale LL.ca to be worth ~4,000-5,000$ at this time

anyone else have an opinion?

I agree with that. They range about that price right now, maybe a bit higher.
 
How much did the one at the recent Sibername auction go for?
 
LL.ca are definitely a solid investment! The prices have gone up 2-4 times in less than a year, but there is still lots of room for growth, especially if you're going to hold them for a while
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom