• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

LNL.net - Help Me Discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
I gave my friend the domain k0z.net as a thank you for doing me basically a simpel favor that any other day would be worth $15.00 of labor.

I figured the name had no value at all because I registered it myself with like 5 other LNL.net names that I have given away by now and I was able to find them easy 5 months ago when i registered those.

But now that I looed it seems that I cant find any that are unregistered.

Does this mean the value of them are going to go up in the near future or am I crazy.

And should I not have given that domain away like that, for that amount of work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom