• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Local Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan doesn't follow DST, rite ? so JST is always GMT + 9. When California is in ST (Standard Time) Japan is 17 hrs ahead of them for example..... but it changes to only 16 hrs ahead when the US moves to Daylight Savings Time. So at this time of the year you should see your local time in Japan (DNF timestamp) as 3:38 PM (Fri, May 2) as I post this. I always get the DNF timestamp right.... it might've been off by an hour for overseas users at some point during conversion time ?...
 
Last edited:
I just noticed that the member who I had a "conversation" with, AM was switched with PM for the local time in his country.
 
Move to the US and your problem will be solved.

I AM in the US! :) LOL :p
...
BTW, nice avatar Johnn...I think I've seen your picture on like 5 different accounts already ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom