• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Log analyzer desktop application

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
929
Reaction score
5
Log analyzer desktop application.

I'm looking for a web log analyzer in the form of a desktop application. Looking in Google most what I find are hosted solution, which is not what I want.
So far, I've found Mach5 and Bitstrike, with bitstrike seems a bit nicer.
Anything else you could recommend?
 
Analog can be run on a Windows machine... I think an extra add-on is available for faster DNS lookups too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom