Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

LogosDesigns.com - .net and .org

Status
Not open for further replies.

richerr

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LogosDesigns.com

I am super excited to have won this one via auction, the domain was finally moved into my account yesterday. i dont think i should have any trouble finding a buyer for this domain name, i was even more fotunate to grab LogosDesigns.net and LogosDesigns.org extensions. And i wish to resell all three to one lucky buyer

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great deal to get all 3 for branding and capturing all traffic.

I swooped up and took all 3 of TYVM when given the opportunity (for my own).

richerr

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great deal to get all 3 for branding and capturing all traffic.

I swooped up and took all 3 of TYVM when given the opportunity (for my own).

Thanks for the comment David , after i won the auction i could also beleive myself that the .net and .org where still unregistered, am particularly stunned because there is a high search volume for the keywords that make up the domain name, and i would have expected a SEO somewhere to have grabbed all these extensions.

As they say "Good things come to those who wait" lol ..

I preparing a small sales page so i can list the domain for sale in the DNF make offers section in some few minutes, and i'll also list it on flippa to maximise my chances of finding a decent buyer.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
"Logos designs" is like saying "carpets cleaning", or "pizzas deliveries". The noun needs to be in singular form to make sense. Hopefully you didn't overpay for it.

Skinny

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gotta agree with Theo here. The plural on 'logo' brings down the value for this name.

I'm not saying you can't find a buyer, but LogoDesigns.com makes more sense to me than LogosDesigns.com.

I'm not trying to burst your bubble ... just my honest opinion.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Logos & Designs?

richerr

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Logos & Designs?
Thanks for that one david, i think branding is key here. I do agree that the plural may reduce its value in the eyes of a fellow domainer, but lets not forget that with a very good SEO strategy, LogosDesigns will DEFINITELY rank in google for logo design related keywords that you choose to target.. If you can rank an acronym domain or a random generic brandable domain name, then you will definitely rank a domain variation like LogosDesigns.com , google algorithm recognizes logo to be a plural of logos and would consider them in the same league and niche .. Whoever does the best SEO wins :cool: ..the keywords in your URL only helps your ranking, but it dosent GUARANTEE ranking .
..So my point is that fellow resellers or professional domainers may take one look at logosdesigns.com and not be interested in buying it but in the eyes of an enduser probably aspiring to get into the logo design onlinemarket or not, will definitely want this domain .My main selling point for this domain name is its SEO VALUE and has many high cpc keywords of up to $4 per click.
I just listed the domain on flippa for sale yesterday and i got 14 bids just in the first 3hours of listing, with starting bid at $1 ,the auction is now at $200 and still has about 5days to go with 14 buyers currently watching the auction => http://bit.ly/logosdesignsappraisal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators