• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Looking for a few .ca specifically in the cabinetry/kitchen niche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
1,785
Reaction score
2
I need some .ca with the keywords, Cupboard/s, Kitchen/s, Cabinet/s.

Other forms of these type of names are welcomed, traffic is not important but if there are traffic stats or even search stats that can factor a higher value. .com is also wanted.

For two word names There are many available to register at the moment, I'm looking for premiums in this field. So don't expect me to jump on something regged today unless its just a gem others missed.

Cabinetry is my profession and I have checked for premiums to be regged over the last few years in .com and more recently in .ca. overture score for a word can help, but overture with .ca can rock. If your a .ca enthusiast you will know that overture without the .ca means little for the most part.

I reply to all messages, no later than 24hrs at a time. A price attached will be much appreciated as i dont have time to haggle back and forth. If your not big on selling, maybe i have a domain you need and can consider a trade. I don't sell so I often ask for a trade when offered on my domains.

Kevin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom